My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Weekend Deals and Steals

Shopping is really fun but like most parents who are raising "million dollar children," I have to keep my spending to a minimum... ;)



But when I see great deals like these lunch bags by Lean Cuisine and at the same time supporting a great cause, the fight against Breast Cancer...who could resist? Plus on their website you will find a coupon for a Lean Cuisine meal...mmmm good. Thanks to my girlfriend for giving us the heads up on these super groovy lunch bags!



I am always looking for cool gift ideas for my 2 nieces, one year I bought them root beer scented t-shirts and this year I found these super fun DIY t-shirts. Now they can share their Artwork or ideas to the world. Rad!



Have a great weekend!

No comments: