My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dysfunction Junction

It's all over the news, youtube and now even People Magazine...you know, Britney Spears. I am not a fan of hers. I thought her marriage to K-Fed was fitting and strange at the same time, and then when she added kids into the mix -- I knew people needed to have licenses to have babies.

But seriously, I do feel bad for her. I mean, I did miss her VMA's performance, but who hasn't seen the pictures or heard the stories? Critics were jumping all over her, calling her fat and other cruel names...was it really necessary? Is a size 6 in Hollywood now unacceptable? I looked at her picture and thought wow, after 2 kids I would kill for that body...In fact, I would kill for that body now! Must we continue to kick her while she is down? She has made quite a few mistakes in her career and personal life, but she doesn't deserve this treatment, no one does.

Slap back into reality...This girl could be my daughters "Hero" or even worse her "role model." It is pretty hard to feel bad for someone who is making millions on having a dysfunctional life...Maybe the dysfunctional fairy will stop by my house tonight?

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I was thinking the same thing. Good grief, If they think she is fat, they would have a heart attack if they saw my belly LOL. Enough already. She obviously is having problems. People can be so mean. I worry about young girls that hear that stuff and then think they are fat. Sad.

Jill said...

:-(

Shawn said...

Feeling the exact same way. Americans can be so downright cruel it makes me sick.