My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

WSD

Ah, my shopping is almost (it really never seems done) wrapped up. Which is a relief from last year's chaos!

So because I am very relaxed this year and no toilets are calling for a cleaning (LOL, it is hard to write sarcasm), in my internet addiction, I found this cool shopping site. It is called Jellyfish. It is very similar to eBay, you look for a product and place bids. Adrenaline Rush - need I say more?

The other night I was on this bidding match called, "Smack Shopping." I watched 3 nice LCD Flat screen TVs go for almost 40% off the retail price. Oh how the husbands might like this! So much better than any Black Friday deal - at least this years. The manufacturer sends it directly to you...which is nice and I believe that shipping and taxes are all included in the discounted price...And there are some other cool benefits too. Be sure to check it out!

Happy Weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wowee. Hannukah starts in like five days and I have yet to start my shopping. Technically I can shop DURING the holiday since it's 8 days long...

Carey said...

8 days of presents...I was always jealous of my Jewish friends! Have a Happy Hannukah!

Anonymous said...

How can you almost be finished shopping? I haven't even started, I have no idea what I am going to buy and I currently have no money - a receipre for an interesting Christmas.

So I will just go with what has worked for me previously - hit the shops 2 hours before they close on Christmas eve and don't even blink until I have something for everyone.

Pressure always brings out the best in me

Carey said...

I used to procrastinate, however, I have so much to do the weekend before Christmas...I try to buy early in the year...but that never works out completely either.

My husband also says I am never completely done...
;)