My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Snug as a bug in a rug!

Baby shopping...who can resist!? No, I am not pregnant, but I have friends who are and I am excited to dust off my credit cards and go shopping.

First my Rant: After my experience of blanket/swaddling disasters...ok, I took the class that showed you how to swaddle, but the blankets were too darn small! Nobody pointed out that you have to have a 40 x 40 size blanket to cover a 7 lb baby! Ok, maybe someone pointed out the bigger the blanket the better, still!

My shopping excitement! I found these really nice, soft and very large swaddle blankets about a year ago. They have really cool retro designs or simple solids. The price is reasonable, but shop around for the best deal. I swear, I will buy myself 2 next time -- one for baby and one in the wash. Plus they make great gifts for all your pregger friends! Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love mine! :) It held up great in the wash and is in perfect condition for baby #2...whenever that may be!

Carey said...

Glad to hear you like it too!