My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ever had just one of those days?

Have you ever had just one of those days? Bad day at work...bad day at home...sometimes it just feels good to let it out. And wow, some days...it would be so satisfying to just throw my computer across the office...of course not hurting anyone in the process. Or you can watch others do it for you and get a good laugh out of it.




I may have posted this one before too, but it always makes me giggle...especially after a bad day at the office. Love the guy with the bubble wrap!

1 comment:

www.stepherz.com said...

Wow! Hilarious! But almost not! Can you imagine being in the office that that man melted down in? I wish my hubby would have been there-- he would have set than man straight in the beginning of that temper tantrum!