My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Friday, May 9, 2008

How much are we worth?

I love Mother's day, now don't get me wrong, it isn't about the gifts or day off from being a mom (lol)...I love the news articles that suddenly appear. Like, What is mom worth? That is right, they actually can put a dollar amount on our heads!

And it doesn't stop there, you can even print your check and post it on your fridge (all at the low cost of FREE!). I love it! Oh and one catch, you can't cash it in. Nope, it isn't worth actual money, just the guilt posted on the fridge for all to see.

I don't want to sound unappreciative, because I really do appreciate having one day for all to recognize the value of being a mom...but when you talk about a price tag on what we do everyday...(stay-at-home moms and work outside of home moms alike) It would really be nice for someone to show us the money!

Right? Ok, so I am fantasizing a little about the money aspect, but have you seen gas prices lately?

So, go ahead and print your check and know how much you are worth and then surround yourself with all the hugs and kisses you can get...have a Happy Mother's day!

1 comment:

www.stepherz.com said...

That's awesome. I need to do this!

Happy Mother's Day!