My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm not the mommy, you are!

Jelly bean has been carrying around her baby doll a lot lately. Everywhere we go, baby must go. Which is very cute.

The baby is named, "Baby Sister" not to be mistaken for a girl, because the baby is actually baby brother. Are you confused yet?

Jelly bean carries Baby Sister gracefully, cuddles him, rocks him, shows him all the great things all around. And one day I said, "Ah honey, you make a good mommy." and her reply was, "I'm not the mommy, you are!"

And well, after thinking about it for a minute (trying to decide if I wanted to explain what I meant), I decided to let this one go...cause, well, she is right.



Subscribe to Parenting Tales

3 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

Mine are saying, "You're NOT my Mommy."

Sigh.

Carey said...

LOL! I suppose that is next?

Jill said...

Very cute!