My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Toy Recall Update

Here is my Second generic response regarding the toy recall issue:

Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate hearing from all Pennsylvanians about the issues that matter most to them. I have forwarded your correspondence along to my staff that handles ethics and clean government issues, and they will be looking into your concern on my behalf. I am working diligently to be responsive to the needs and concerns of the people of our Commonwealth and country. Please know that your views are very important to me, and I will keep them in mind.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you.If you have access to the Internet, I encourage you to frequently visit my web site, http://casey.senate.gov. In the months ahead, I will continue to develop the site in order to allow you to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington.

Sincerely,
Bob Casey
United States Senator

No comments: