My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Your Peanut Butter hit my Chocolate!

No, your Chocolate hit my Peanut Butter! Remember that commercial...yes, mmm...I think that was the time I feel in love with Chocolate and Peanut Butter.

And when I was pregnant with Jelly, hubby would walk into this local ice cream shop and order me a sundae with a double hit of the peanut butter sauce with hot fudge...mmmm.

I do love peanut butter!

Thankfully, I haven't eaten any peanut butter under the latest food recall. But many have and have gotten very sick.

So, here is a news story on WebMd for you reading pleasure and for now, just eat your chocolate!

*I also wanted to note: I haven't had a chance to update the latest recalls from the CPSC, please follow this link to read the latest.

No comments: