My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wait, don't vote...yet!

Election day is almost here...

And before you vote, I encourage you to take this quiz. First, it walks you through which issues you feel most passionately about, next a series of questions follow - whether you support or oppose a statement. If you are unsure of a word, they have highlighted and underlined the word for you to click-on and find the definition or explanation.

I am not here to sway your vote. But I do believe, as a parent, it is our responsibility to not only vote - but to understand what we are voting for.

This quiz includes all the candidates running, not just our Republican and Democrat candidates (that the media focuses much of their time on).

Try it, and you may be surprised...I was!

And I don't forget to take your little beans into the polls with you!

1 comment:

www.stepherz.com said...

I voted! Bella was so psyched, though not fully understanding what we were doing at the polls. She kept asking, "When will we see Obama? Where's he?" Silly girl! Like he was going to pop out of the voting machines or something!