My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Broken

My world has been turned upside-down. I wish I could be more up-beat, but the fact is, I am depressed. I just don't have much in me to sit here and pretend that everything is hunky-dory. I wish I did.

The miscarriages were bad enough, people don't want to talk about it...it is like a Medusa conversation. Bring it up and it turns to stone. Then the lay-off situation, we are in bad times...its nothing new to people.

I realize there are people out there who are suffering like me, maybe worse. But, right now I just can't get past my own heartache. Right now, I feel so alone.

Maybe that is because I am really good at pushing everyone I love away? Maybe it is because I am unapproachable...I don't know.

I keep searching for the light at the end of the tunnel...and it just isn't there.

So, to all those who do still read, thanks for still stopping by...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Things can only get better from here. I lost my job in February and it took about 3 months to get back to living life normally again -- or as "normal" as possible that is.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Shawn said...

Hey Carey ... I did get your message and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond. First, I was at work, with no time to spare and then my mom came to visit and I got sick. In fact, I'm home sick right now, working anyway.

anyway, please know that you are not alone, but certainly feel that way. We all feel that way now and then. Well, most of the time.

I wish you lots of luck. These are hard times ... there are some seasonal jobs out there right now if you're feeling like picking up something -- with a discount. lol

hug your girl, and know that this is a downturn that has to turn around for the good ... sooner or later. It has to!

Hugs to you.

Oh, and stop listening to the sad music, already. :)

Anonymous said...

I've been there and it sucks. I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Carey..I think we need a spa-day including adult-beverages :) I'm here for you...please call anytime! Keena

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you, very down:-( Things are really pretty bad and oh, so difficult right now. We'll make it.