My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Commercials Wrap

Ok, so I was pretty busy the first half of the game, chatting and chasing kids...but I did catch-up on the commercials tonight online. (Thanks Shawn!)


My top three favorites:

1. The Clydesdale horse and dog. (too cute!)

2. The Budweiser super hero (the one that the guy lights the candles with his breath)

3. Coca Cola parade balloons (very creative and new)


My not so favorites

1. Etrade (I have seen enough baby puke to last me a lifetime...I don't need to see it in a commercial.)

2. Coca Cola James Carville and Bill Frist (I am sorry. That disturbed me.)

3. Amp Energy (I didn't get it.)


What were your favorites...or your not so favorites?


Subscribe to Parenting Tales

6 comments:

Shawn said...

Ah, I haven't done it, yet ... I'll have to watch before I read your list! : )

mb said...

The Bud light one with Will Farrell... by the time I got home and sat down it was the 4th qtr and it was one of the only ones I saw in the 10 min I actually watched of the game. But when I did some net searching yesterday I saw some others and hands down this one won!!

Carey said...

I did like Will Ferell too!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you except I did kind of like the carville and frist commercial. Not top three like but it wasn't in my bottom three.

josetteplank.com said...

I only saw the horse/Rocky commercial.

I'll go look up the others on YouTube.

I usually watch just for the commercials, but I had to work Sunday night. Bleh.

Jill said...

You know, I watched with three women and only one man...we were really too busy talking about...well...since this is a family friendly blog, I'll just say "female stuff" to really notice the commercials OR the game until that last exciting minute or two. :-0 :-0 :-0