My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

The A says "ahh"

Jelly bean received a dvd titled, "The Letter Factory" for Christmas. She really enjoys it...

Me: "Do you want to watch the Letter Factory?"
Jelly bean: "Yes. Daddy we gonna watch the letter F&%k You!"
Hubby: "What?"
Me: on the floor strategically hiding my laughing face.
Jelly bean: "Daddy, the letter F&%k You!"
Me: Laughing even harder.
Hubby: "The Letter Fac-tor-eee? Fac-tor-ee."
Jelly bean: "Yes!"

Soon she will understand how to pronounce each letter properly, but until then I will continue to humor, ehem, update you!


Subscribe to Parenting Tales

2 comments:

Sheri said...

that is hilarious!
Happy New Years to your family too

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the type of thing Little Miss comes out with after a day out driving with Wife.

Although I am not convinced that in her case in a a pronounciation error :)