My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Friday, October 5, 2007

If looks could kill

How far would you go to protect your kids? Just this week my daughter and I were walking in my work's parking garage and a car came swinging around a corner at mock speed. I yelled, "Whoa!" and pulled my daughter to my opposite side, when I looked up at the lady driving the car I realized it was one of the top executives that I work with daily. She said sorry, but if looks could have killed, they would have. I told her she needed to slow down.

I would risk my job for my little darling...How about you, how far would you go to protect your little one?

Share your story on your blog and enter to win a $200 Visa prize thanks to the parent blogger network. And feel free to leave a comment here with a link to your story, I would love to hear every one's stories! Good Luck.

No comments: