My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I knew you could...

I knew you could...By Craig Dorfman, and illustrated by Christina Ong. We received this book from one of jelly bean's day care teachers and it is a great book! Both my daughter and I enjoy reading it.

The story is an inspirational story that not only children can learn from, but adults too. The train takes different tracks in life some good, some not so good. Sometimes the train wishes he could be someone else, but that someone else wishes he could be the train. In essence, the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

My daughter has picked this book out for a couple of weeks...she loves the train but also the illustrated pages. I highly recommend this book to, well, everyone.

Happy reading!

No comments: