My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Thrill seeker Sunday

Summer Trip #3...Knoebels Amusement Park

We traveled to Knoebels in Elysburg, PA today, and what a wonderful time! I highly suggest this "pay-as-you-go" park for any family with children.

The park, 2 hours north of Harrisburg, has FREE parking and FREE admission. We spent almost $20 on ride tickets and my daughter rode almost all the "toddler appropriate" rides, sometimes we rode and sometimes she rode by herself. The park was not real crowded, and this is not only a weekend - but a holiday weekend. The park was clean and the food was yummy-licious! (To note: The pizzeria by the Haunted House...has excellent pizza). My daughter's favorite rides: The Carousel, the boats, the slide, the planes and the firetrucks.

I highly recommend Knoebels to everyone with children.

No comments: